Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring is finally Here
A Warm Morning without a chill

 
And I have signs of these coming up!!!
we went to Lowe's and I got some flower seeds
and both kinds of Sweet Potato Vines but they sure
did not look very healthy this year, I will be glad when they
fill out and look like this!!
 
 
I also purchased a couple of Petunia plants
to hang on the deck, we went with Purple this year
could not find the White ones
 
Yes it is Spring this morning I left my window up
over my desk last night, this morning there was not a chill
but warm air *Smile*
oh but with that, yes it is that time of the year
comes stormy weather, our chance is tomorrow!!!
The Birds are singing and I am Happy, I love mornings like this
wish it was this way every day of the year!
 
I have lots of work to do today, the hardest part of spring
is being tied to my sewing machine, but at least I can do it
with the windows open!
have a Wonderful day
Brenda

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy the sun and the smell of fresh air. It should give you a new lease on life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love potato vines...all plants! Please send some of that warm my way Brenda, need to get this snow melted! Have a great day stitchin in the fresh spring air! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you're loving the warmer temps! Enjoy your week! Hope you can get outside some and get some sun! It feels so amazing! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful here too, a few clouds but a lot warmer out. I need to get in my sewing room too, lots to finish and time to get it done so I can get to the ones I need to make for the baby.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine!! Our snow is melting here and it's getting warmer, such a wonderful thing!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring has finally arrived here also. So done with the snow and cold!!
    Warm Wishes,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm jealous Brenda, not here......What beautiful flowers.....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spring has finally arrived here in South Eastern, OH and I am so ready for it. Hopefully you can enjoy your sewing while looking out your window and feeling a nice breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had some sunshine now and then on Sunday ~ but it was chilly ~ you still needed your hat and mittens. Today is cold and rainy looks the same for most of the week ~ ugh.
    Enjoy your sunshine!
    Happy Creating!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those potato vines are so pretty! We're in the 80's now so summer is just around the corner for us. The kids are already splashing around in the Lake!! Glad you're feeling the warmth!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much