Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Chocolate Bunny and colder temps BRR

Good Morning
Well every year it seems the last big cold snap is always around Easter
This year it will be a week earlier
It seems to have already started it is really chilly outside this morning
 
Hoping this will be the last one and by the first of next week, it will stay
warm and spring will be here!!!
but I will continue to make Bunnies
I love making rabbits
 
 
I did manage to get a new one listed Yesterday

 
such a Sweet little Chocolate Bunny
 
I have been a bit out of touch the past few days
I will attempt to get better, I have had no time to read
or comment on blogs and I am having withdrawal pains from it *Sigh*
Bad blogger yes I am, I will improve
 
Have a wonderful day
and send the sunshine back my way *Smile* I really need it
Brenda
 


7 comments:

  1. Morning Brenda, you are not a bad blogger...just busy.....Love the new bunny, prim perfect, We need some warm sunshine here too, Spring Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring Brenda!
    I too wish it would hurry up and get here! Love the bunbun!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing all of your new creations on facebook, you have been busy and lots of wonderful pieces. I am so tired of winter, we got a few inches and they say the cold is here to stay, for another week.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bunny! gets me thinking spring. It's pretty cold here in Minnesota, high of 19 today ;o(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chilly spring day here too in WI
    Cute bunny!!!
    Hope your day is filled with sunshine!
    Happy Spring!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet bunny Friend.
    Happy Spring :)
    Woolie Hugs too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, cold here. Hate it. I guess at least it's forcing me to stay in and rest my ankle, which is still hurting from being out there yesterday.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much