Tuesday, May 15, 2012

UPDATE Attention - News to share

For those that are replying to me and can not get the email to work
it is because you do not have your email enabled on your profile
there is not way for me to sign you up without an email address
so please include your info in your comment on this post so 
I can add you to the list
Thank you

Hello did I get your attention?
I have news to share, I am planning a change of action
well not changing anything, just adding
As some of you may remember I use to hold monthly special blog sales
By invitation only to the blog I would set up


Well I am going back to doing that
For those that never participated, these sales are special sales
Where I will make up several items and list them 
I send out emails with the link to the sale page
a few hours or the night before my sale starts

On these sales I do some items with unreal special pricing
If I should sell out of what is listed I will take orders on them

I also do giveaways during the sale

I had an email file for these at one time but deleted it when I stopped
doing them. So If you would like to be included in my special sale
Please send me an email my email addy is in the sidebar
do Include sale in the subject line


I plan on having my first one during the First Week of June
And I am excited about it
thank you and have a wonderful day
Brenda

13 comments:

  1. This is different! Sounds cool Brenda! Good luck! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great, Brenda! I always loved seeing what you had for sale, I'm so glad you're going to do this again! I'll send you an email pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember these always so much fun.You have my email but I'm off to send you a email so I'm sure I don't miss it.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo! Yup, you got my attention! ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! I am so signing up!
    Be blessed!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun!!! looking forward to seeing what you've got for sale!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds a good idea, I will be interested to see how it works.
    hugs kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mail button won't open your email for me to write to you. I would love to join you.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this sounds wonderful! I'd love to see some of the items you will sell!

    ReplyDelete
  10. count me in...I can't seem to make you email icon work..great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to be included as well, but your email button isn't working for me either :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for dropping by my blog so I could discover your amazing blog right back! Loved the swimming story and the pups. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything you sell is perfect ans so well made. Thanks for making it easy for us. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much