Sunday, December 19, 2010

My wonderful Prize from Marilou

Ok so we have one of those Community Mail Boxes down the road
And if I do not have packages going out they drop the mail in there
Well Yesterday Hubby Tells me he got a box out of the drop for me and he left it outside in his Truck, So Yesterday when he got home we jumped in the other Pickup
and decided UGH to go fight the crowd at Walmart and buy groceries
*I use to love to go grocery shopping?*
But now I seem to put it off until I just can't LOL
So by the time we got home I had forgotten about the box
Well he just went outside and brought it in Oh my a Gift for me
Now I thought I was only getting this guy in all of his Glory, isn't he adorable
So I open my box *I am like a child unlike others I can't stop and take pictures*
I GET too excited LOL
On the top was this card I should of taken a picture of the other side of it CUTE!!
A Sweet Appliqued reindeer towel and a bag of YUM Yep I stop and tasted Candy!
With a precious Gingerbread ornie on the front
You just have to drop by luluslovlies and visit Marilou

so there is another package and my ADORABLE reindeer
With Antlers bent down
*On the card was instructions to gently bend Antlers up*
Because she did not want to go in the Box she wanted to Fly
Inside that package was this Huge Rusty Bell I love It!!!

And here She Is all Posed and Happy as can be
She is Larger then I expected and oh Marilou
She flew to a Loving Home and I will Treasure her for Years to come
Thank you from the bottom of my Heart I am just so thrilled
Brenda

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love your reindeer....and other goodies! Congrats!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the reindeer too! Don't you just love surprises? I know when I send off a package, I try to add a little 'extra'!

    Merry Christmas!
    *hugs*

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win, the reindeer is just awesome! What a wonderful
    give away to win.

    Merry Christmas!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that's a pretty one and the jingle bell is nice and prim.
    Hubby goes grocery shopping and comes home and tells me about the horrid people. LOL. They probably don't want to be there either.
    Holiday Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Brenda...great goodies...and that reindeer is to die for...very unique...patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Brenda, I'm so glad they were a hit and they fit in perfect with all your other holiday decorations, Hugs to you and I'm so glad Mr.Reindeer was ready to perk up his antlers and stay a spell, like forever! Lol, Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win!! The reindeer is so adorable!!
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Brenda! Awesome goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Brenda, your reindeer is just so beautiful and cute. What a bunch of wonderful goodies she sent you. How wonderful! Congrats on your winnings and having a little early Christmas fun this year.

    Blessings to you and yours this Christmas,
    Susan @ CluckleBees

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much