Monday, August 23, 2010

OH MY GOSH I WON I WON!!


OH my GOODNESS I am such a HAPPY Person right now
SOMEONE pinch me is it really true??
I won my choice of 10 of Sandy's Patterns at The Olde Cupboard
OH my I am just jumping up and down here....I did not even realize I had
won I have been finishing items for my sale update and I get a wonderful
email from Lynn telling me I had won THANK you Lynn for the heads up!!
Sandy thank you ever so much
to see Sandy's Great patterns go HERE to read her wonderful blog
and HERE to check out her website
Ok back to sewing.........be watching I will be adding my third sale giveaway to my sale page and also more items this evening ladies
Brenda

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    I know you will have fun making lots of fall decorations, with them. I still have a ton that I have never made, so maybe this is the year to make them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great that you won, and I am sure you are just the right person to use them creatively.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your win..you will love having these with as much as you sew..i won a giveaway on saturday too.;) have a great week;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda,

    I am soooo excited for you!! Congrats!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much these are greatly appreciated and so badly needed.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Brenda! You are going to have a real blast! I am so thrilled that you won! Have fun!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Brenda!! I know you will have fun with lots more sewing patterns!! Can't wait to see what you create with them :)

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. And who says materialism can't make us happy...only those who've never won anything!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats...I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way cool! That's right up your alley Brenda girl:) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo Hoo Brenda, Looks like you will be a busy bee,
    can't wait to see what you make!
    Hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much