Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Today is the Final Day of my Sale

Gee this is the first time I have run my monthly special sale for a week
Today I will share the link with everyone
simply click HERE to go and see all the items I listed this month
There are several pages of items so be sure and click on older posts to view them all!!!!
Also don't forget it is only one week until the drawing for my Snowman
Giveaway you can signup for him by clicking on the picture in the top
right sidebar
Thank you everyone that shopped with me this time and remember I do these sales
once a month.......well this one was late due to moving but I should be back on track for September, so thank you to my regular customers for being so patient with me

It actually rained here this morning, gee we needed it so bad!
I hope where ever you are it has cooled down a bit
Have a Great day
Brenda

1 comment:

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much