Monday, April 6, 2015

WOW the sweetest package came today


and I have cried and cried and cried some more :)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Cynthia Chapman


First there is this wonderful handmade card
And what is written inside of this card, just touched my
heart beyond words! I was sobbing before I even opened
the package that was with it 


And immediately I oohed and awed as I have always wanted
to learn how to do this.
This handmade journal is so SWEET!!!


Cyn has been gathering photos on Facebook of Little Miss Lilly 
And each page of this book is packed with the most wonderful
tags, and embellishments 


this is something I will cherish forever


I love all the MANY MANY friends I have made online
and have gotten some amazing Gifts
But this one takes the cake *smile*


Yes I am still wiping tears 


It is so well put together 
Cyn I am going to hire you to do a few more of these for me 


I LOVE it so MUCH


Thank you for being such a wonderful leader on our team
And for being such a thoughtful person
you inspire me more then you will ever know

Ok time to go grab some more Kleenex
Visit Cyn on Facebook HERE
and on Etsy HERE

And Cyn you need to make journals and sell them !
Wonderful workmanship
 Brenda

23 comments:

  1. Absolutely a beautiful and thoughtful gift, especially because of that sweet Lilly! I've always admired those who can see what to do with the various materials that it takes to make such a lovely creations. I spent many a $ over the years on supplies to do just this but I never did anything with it all.......I was just too intimidated by it-give me anything else to create with and I can do it.
    God truly has blessed Cyn with a huge heart and lovely talent! Being a grandma myself I know how very special this is for you Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sheila it is so NEAT !! Cyn has a hidden talent and I have told her she needs to sell these !

      Delete
  2. I can see why it touched you so much, that is wonderful and beautiful and such a special gift.
    I love how she did it and used the photos of Lilly, that is something you will always treasure.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bee-u-tee-ful gift for such a bee-u-tee-ful friend. Yes, Miss Brenda you are my friend and I ♥ you to pieces.

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just so sweet! I would agree with you Cyn does have a great talent there!
    Be blessed, Cindi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindi, yes she does it is Amazing

      Delete
    2. That is such a lovely gift! I am so happy for you.

      Delete
  5. That is just so wonderful, I love it!
    What a friend you have!
    Such creativity she has!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie it is so Pretty and pretty darn special :)
      Brenda

      Delete
  6. That is absolutely adorable!!! Just beautiful :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brenda you give so much to our team and to me!! Listening to me sob or through my victories! I am so Thankful for you in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cyn our team would not be what it is without my wonderful leaders, you do so much ! And I am so Happy to have you to help
      I am thankful for you being in my life too
      HUGS
      Brenda

      Delete
  8. Oh my! What a perfect gift...I know you are thrilled! What precious photos and a beautiful book to enjoy always. What a sweet friend. She is so talented and thoughtful! You are such a special friend to all of us, Brenda. It makes me happy to know you are smiling behind those tears! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am thrilled, it is so PRETTY
      I love all my online friends, wish we all lived closer to each other
      Hugs
      Brenda

      Delete
  9. Stunning, absolutely stunning! What a beautiful gift, from the talented maker, to the lovely recipient! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a thoughtful and beautiful gift. Cyn is so wonderful. Yes, I also wish we online friends all lived closer to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet of a person to do that. That baby is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely wonderful and such a heartfelt present. There are not enough complimentary words to even describe this gift. You have definitely outdone yourself Cyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that's amazing. What a wonderful and generous gift.

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much