Friday, October 31, 2014

There is a Chill in the Air

Good Morning


Photo Shared by a customer of mine


Will be glad when 8 AM gets here, cause I feel a
draft through this window I have open
at my desk, apparently I am too chilly
snuggled up in this robe to get up and close the darn thing
Shivers !!!


And if that is not chilly enough we may need
extra warm PJ's tonight BRRRRR
Our party will be on the Cool side :)
Love it !! just sets the theme better !!


Oh a brighter note I am working on Christmas
everyday hard and Heavy 


But I can promise you with this chill in the Air
I am ready for my plants to go to sleep
*But I would like to request they just take a short nap*
instead of the Long Winters Sleep *sigh*


Don't forget today is the Last day to sign up
for my blog giveaway
with company coming in I will not announce a winner
until next week sometime :)

In other news * I got great news last night :) *
It is personal but you can BET I am JUMPING for JOY !!

So I will take Winter like a Champ and not complain one bit LOL

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Brenda

10 comments:

  1. It's going to be chilly all the way down here tomorrow. I mentioned you on my blog this morning! Happy Halloween my friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween Brenda, chilly here. Have a good one, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take your chilly weather. We have a chance of snow flurries tomorrow! Hope you have a great weekend!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Halloween was fun Brenda! Congrats on the great news. Enjoy your wynter creating ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how cool it is here in Florida, this never happens this early. Loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chilly all over apparently! Time to get out the cozy blankets, sweaters,and flannel sheets for US! Looking forward to seeing all your handmade Christmas goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your party went well. We have had heavy rains and VERY strong winds for 2 days now. Happy Weekend!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!!!! Congrats!!!! Keep jumping for joy!!!!! Well I'll try not to complain too much about winter.....I am already wishing winter was over and spring was on the way!!!!! I can't wait for Spring!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much