Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Having one of those DUH moments *Sigh*

I really was starting to think Nobody read my blog anymore

*I believe it is from lack of sleep, big grin here!!*

I forgot I had set comment moderation again
due to some jerk leaving me spam comments on my blog
Oh well, at least I know there are folks still reading
I had 54 comments to publish *SMILE*


I really have been missing out on sleep lately 
Waiting for my mail carrier today to see if she 
can skate up my *still* ice packed road, or if I will have to 
meet her in the middle on foot with my boxes
Then I shall grab a long hot shower and lay my
Worn out rear down for an hour so so and SLEEP
Yes I have been keeping long hours lately
The above Elf is number 33 this year!!


and I have many customers sharing pictures of
their elves arrival 


This was s special order she wanted black and white
clothes and No red but apple green for her nose and stockings

I have my layaway option in place in my Etsy shop
for 2014 Elves for $10.00 down and $10.00 a month
you can pay on an elf this year in time to get him by early fall

Today is the last day to sign up for my last Blog Giveaway of 2013
Go here to comment  There will be two winners for two different prizes

Sun is shining brightly today but it is BRRRR out there
so the melting if any is just not happening quick enough

and tomorrow we have a chance of freezing rain again

I think I will hibernate until Spring time *SIGH*

Have a wonderful day, Santa will soon be here
Brenda 


9 comments:

  1. I did the same thing with my spam Brenda...such a shame we have to do that and potentially miss "real" messages. Your elves are great! I can't believe you made 33 - that is some off the chain crazy sewing! Sweet dreams ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh...I STILL love him so...I heard something scooting across the floor earlier...BUT I looked and Prince Charlie is STILL sitting where he was, BUT I think I had better investigate a bit closer...hmmmm....I just FEEL like he is up to something...=) ~charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda, I love your blog! Much of the time I am too busy to leave comments, but I do read your blog and enjoy it!!! Your elf is adorable, I can see why you are selling so many. Your work is amazing! Sorry I missed your giveaway, your snowman is awesome. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here Brenda! Although I am new I look forward to reading whenever you write. I am so happy we became friends and I can't wait to meet my new elf, who should be arriving shortly. Will it be today?? I wish you a happy day today. All my best to your mom as well. Thank you for taking the time to talk to us and thank you for your wonderful creations! ((HUGS)) Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your elves.
    And seeing them all around fb.
    You are so talented friend.
    Woolie Christmas Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. i may not comment but i always read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always have to catch up with the new things you're creating! And don't worry, I have those "moments" at least once a day! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeh, we all have those "duh" moments more than we like.
    I love that special order, it's a more contemporary looking elf. It may think it's a cut above the rest... LOL.
    Be sure footed when you go outside unless you want to show up on you tube or home's funniest videos! It would be better if you got some sleep and just dreamed about it, right :)

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Busy! Busy!
    Don't forget to take time for yourself!
    Love the elves!
    diane @ aug's blog

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much