Monday, November 18, 2013

Time sure has passed quickly this year

I can not believe it is almost Thanksgiving
The older we get the faster time seems to fly by



I received a Sweet gift in the mail today




She makes some of the Sweetest Arrangements
I am so honored to have two in my home
And a special Wreath she made for us
and now a sign to go with my Elves I seem to be
working day and night on lately *Smile*


I currently have two extra ones that will be ready to ship
on the First of December

I added a new week of Ornament giveaways


Don't forget my current Blog giveaway


It ends December the 10th

by the way I have officially decided that 
my home will not get cleaned until right before
Christmas LOL.....things are starting to look like 
Santa's workshop here these days *sigh*
So those soups that Sheila included in my gift
will come in handy, because I foresee Sandwiches
in my hubbies near future *Smile*
Oh I love the Holiday Season

Sending out prayers for all of those affected by yesterday's weather
Just so sad
Blessings to you all 
Brenda

10 comments:

  1. I love your elves. I know the feeling. the last rush of sewing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift, and deserving after all the generous giveaways you do.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I would say oh I wish I were old enough to do something my mother would always say stop wishing your life away. The older you get the faster it goes. So very true.
    I love your creations.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda, yes, time is flying, where did the year go???? Love your goodies, you have been busy, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup time is super flying..
    Very pretty gift..
    I love your elf so much too..
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does go too quickly!
    I can't keep up!
    I enjoy seeing your projects, it probably does look like SantA lives at your place. grin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time is flying by..Love your elves..Hope all is well with you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a busy time of year and it goes by fast. My big Elfie came out to join the tea party in the doll room! I sure do love him! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know, "Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes!"
    How's life treating you, my friend? And Shelby and Rango? Are they like my dogs--make the world's quickest trip outside? It's spitting snow here. Not really looking forward to winter at all. My old bones just ache and the doc says, "It's arthritis. Get used to it." He even says I'm on the highest dose of meds allowed and all those OTC products just eat up your liver. Come back summer, I won't complain about the heat!!!!
    Have a delightful, restful Thanksgiving, Dear. You dear some pampering with your peace and quiet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning my friend! Elfie is in the doll room....and on my post this morning! He's loving being Santa's #1 elf this year! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much