Tuesday, January 15, 2013

For all Quilters even crafters out there GREAT deal on charm packs

Good afternoon

Well I did it, I went to town
Still spittin snow out there, just none on the ground
and oh so COLD
Chili is on for dinner, come on over!!

I wanted to let you know I have a Friend on Facebook that is 
selling a bunch of Charm Packs at unreal prices!!!!

just a sample of the many packs she is selling
I have shared her pictures on my 
when you view the pictures on my facebook if you will click on them
their is a description and prices

If you are interested send me a friend request be sure to add 
about the charm packs in it so I will add you

Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a facebook account but if I can still look at the page, send me the link! Thanks, Brenda! Chili sounds good!

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much