Carly Smith from Boggy Bottom Bayou is hosting this event and I am so happy to be a part of it!
This blog hop will run from Monday, December 10th through Sunday, December 16th.
A winner will be picked Sunday night and announced on our blogs on Monday, December 17th!
Here are the rules to be entered to WIN!! Please follow all 3 rules!
1. You must visit each of the 7 blogs. (They are listed below.)
2. Once there, you must sign up to be a follower. If you already follow the blog, please say "I'm already a follower." in your comment to enter ... see Rule #3.
3. After you sign up to be a follower of the blog, you must leave a comment in the comment section (under this post) asking to be put into the giveaway.
That is it! We will enter your name in the giveaway. One lucky person wins it ALL!!
SO LET'S GET STARTED!!! ---- There are 7 Artist's participating. The above pictures are numbered according to the Artists listed below. They are:
1. Carly Smith (our Host) from Boggy Bottom Bayou - Carly is giving away a gorgeous set of vintage, mercury glass and lamp work bead ornaments. Oh so pretty and very vintage! As a BONUS ... (If she get's 20 new followers on her blog), Carly is giving away a 10" Santa in an adorable quilted outfit! (See middle picture #1) Love that Santa!!!
Click on the link below to go to Carly's blog.
2. LeeAnn Kress from Charmed Confections - LeeAnn is giving away a cute set of six Charmed Confections Cupcakes in a holiday tin, along with 2 candy cane ornaments and 2 lollipop ornaments. All handmade!
Click on the link below to go to LeeAnn's blog
3. Jody Johnson from Sweet Bear Creek Whims - Jody is giving away a beautiful handmade reindeer pillow. Sooo cute! (LeeAnn (above) should know .. she has one!) Absolutely darling - You won't want to part with it!
Click on the link below to go to Jody's blog
4. Brenda from The Rusty Thimble - Brenda is giving away the sweetest snowman ornament that will grace your tree! We know ... You want him!
Click on the link below to go to Brenda's blog
See larger picture below of my offering
5. Mary Bell from The Mary Bell - Mary's giveaway is a knitty bitty knit couture Santa sweater set. It comes with hanging hardware underneath that is a poseable wyreman made from recycled cat-5 wire. So cute! Santa needs one of these for his tiny elves!
Click on the link below to go to Mary's blog
6. Nicoletta Farrauto from Niky's Creations - Niky is giving away an incredible cross stitched pocket keep with a darling cross stitched reindeer and tree on it. So pretty! Love that you can put fresh herbs or sprigs of evergreen in it! It will smell so wonderful!
Click on the link below to go to Niky's blog
7. Hope Rayel from Hope Rayel Handmade Dolls - Hope is giving away a sweet, little angel doll ornament to fly around your Christmas tree this holiday season. Every tree needs a angel and this was is so sweet indeed!
Click on the link below to go to Hope's blog
Here is a bigger picture of my offering!
Good luck to you all!