Friday, July 29, 2011

I need Brooms!!!! revised


First off I got one of these guys pictured and listed

My fingers are so sore from all of this sewing and I should of taken a better
picture of him * maybe later * the picture just does not do him justice at all

BROOMS for

*picture provided by customer last year thank you Patti*
6 Witches

Ok asking for prayers and thoughts here, Hubby and I are going to go cut witch brooms tonight, vines that grow on trees down by the lake
*WHY prayers??*
LOL, it is the corp's land and up until the 4th of July we could go down and
fish the points and drive the bank line
But on the 4th they handed out tickets
Yes you heard me right TICKETS!!!! seems someone in this area has
GRIPPED enough about folks going down to the corp  land and 4 wheeling
which yes tears up the trails but dang it now we are not suppose to go
*HMMMM...........we are going to try this??? in hopes of not getting in trouble*
You can bet I am cutting alot of vines if we make it in and out of there ok?

Oh my what a way to spend a Friday evening!!!
Looks like I may have to find another source for pumpkin stems and
BROOM sticks LOL
Wish us luck and have a Great weekend
YAY hubby just called seems he has something different to use for me
Thank Goodness, I am so glad I do not have to worry about this
I would cry if I got in trouble LOL
Please do not get the wrong impression I never do bad things I promise!!
Brenda


8 comments:

  1. I don't think I could feel my fingers if I sewed as many pieces as you have lately.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO "I never do bad things!" Yeh right! I'm laughing so hard I can't even type this post.....so on that note yes you should have taken a better picture of the scarecrow because I have one that you made and he is just plain awesome.....you need to hire a photographer....LOL! I suppose I will send you a "GOOD" picture of the scarecrow so your customers can see what he REALLY looks like!LOL!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have mor etime in a day than anyone I know!! You have this amazing ability to get EVERYTHING done!! Share you secrets with us!! Good luck in your vine snatching!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could be a squirrel in the trees watching!! WooHoo!! That would have been a hoot! Glad to hear your hubby came up with a Plan B....Didn't sound like you had your "bad girl" heart on!! ;o) I think it might have been kind of fun!! But, it's exactly those kind of thoughts that have gotten me into all sorts of trouble!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing what you've been making lately I can see why your fingers are sore.
    Hopefully plan b works! If by chance it doesn't ~ I'll be praying for you that you get out alive and you don't get any tickets!!!
    Good Luck!
    Have a great weekend!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scarecrow :) Good luck with the vines!! Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you wild child you. :~) Good luck and don't go to jail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes we have to go to the dark side for our professions:)
    Very nice looking scarecrow and witch.
    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much