Saturday, September 25, 2010


Sharing a Picture a New Customer sent to me. Judy purchased one of my
Scarecrows from my Etsy Shop. I love her display!!
I always do the confirmation with USPS and I am so glad I do. This guy was mis sent and traveled around a few times but he finally arrived at the right destination and was only a couple of days late!! Gotta love the postal system, Actually this has never happened to one of my packages before, but it got me thinking with the holiday shipping season starting in full force. I do believe that from now until the end of the year I am going to include insurance on my packages! And yes I will pay for it myself!
I do have another scarecrow listed on Etsy at this time.  They have been a
great hit this year for me to view the listing click *****HERE*****

I wanted to share the feedback Judy left for me
this is her email to me when he finally arrived
*OMgoodness...could he be any cuter  He looks right at home*
Brenda, I just love this scarecrow ! He is much bigger than I thought and worth every penny. You're very talented . He looks adorable sitting on my cupboard. He had a great adventure getting here but I'm so glad he finally is here. You're one of my very favorite handcrafted sellers ! It's been fun meeting you.

I have taken on a new selling venue this past week.
Yes I opened a shop up on Artfire, right now my listings are the same as those I have on Etsy but I hope to start putting several OOAK items on it.

If you will notice on my listings it says Free Gift yes I do include a free gift with all purchases on Etsy and on Artfire.
I have several new items started and will be listing more this next week
I do hope you drop by one of my shops and take a peek at my offerings
Hope you are all having a wonderful Fall filled Weekend
Until Next Time
Brenda

10 comments:

  1. He looks just perfect sitting there in that vingette?? Nice work, Brenda,
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda,

    I always get d/c for my packages and the holiday shipping can be a crazy time for everyone. I don't think I had any packages not show up but some did take the scenic route to their destinations. Love the scarecrow.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Maggey and Dee, lol Dee that is what I told my customer this scarecrow has been to places I never have been to !!!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would be neat if he had those stamps on his hiney like they put on passports! lol
    I love getting those little extras. Makes a gal feel pretty special!
    You do know I'm having a giveaway on my blog, don't you? I would love to have you come by and enter......
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad he made it to his destination cause he sure looks at home! Wonderful work as always Brenda!
    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for the comments. Thank you linda for the heads up I have not been blogging much this past week. I have giveaways marked to signup for tomorrow LOL my sunday morning computer time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the the fall setting and he looks perfect with everything.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, he is super cute and looks right at home!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, Brenda it is so much fun having your primitives in my home and now I want one of your scarecrows too to go with my pumpkins you made me. How nice of Judy to share her display with you. You truly are a gifted artist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much. Thank you Carol I will email you
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much