Good Monday Morning Bloggers
For This Weeks Old Farmhouse Gathering Feature I have Chosen Bette Shaw
Please check out Bette's sites
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name,
I have three Etsy shops.
Tomorrows Treasures for the patterns I design. My business name is Bette's Tomorrows Treasures but it had to be cut down to fit for Etsy.
Thrifty Notions is where I sell supplies and some vintage items.
Handmade By Bette is my newest shop for handmade items.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
3. What type of items do you offer?
My own patterns, supplies and vintage items and a variety of handmade items including purses, hot pads and feedsack pillows.
4. How long have you been crafting?
I was taught to knit and crochet at a very young age and learned to sew at 16.
I started my business 20 years ago.
5. Who or What inspires you?
I am a trend watcher. I love trying new things and sometimes it is an old craft done in a new way.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
My favorite medium to work with is recycled jeans. My favorite item is the embellished recycled jeans purse I designed recently.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
Have a Great Day