Old Farmhouse Gathering Monday MarketPlace
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
Firecrackerkid Primitives. I chose this name, because I was born on the 4th of July, and my family always called me "the firecrackerkid". My father said when I was born I came out with a bang, jokingly of course. Plus it's Independence Day, and I really love my country, and my freedom so it all fits together nicely.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
One year and four months
3. What type of items do you offer?
One-of-a-kind Woodcrafts and reproduction woodcrafts of different Early American dough bowl racks and furniture.
4. How long have you been crafting?
5. Who or What inspires you?
The love of all things Primitive. Plus, the economy is what inspired my husband and myself to make our own Primitives. My husband is who inspires me, because of his hard work ethics, and the fact that he can do just about anything or any challenge put before him. He's a hard working man. A Jack-of-all-trades so to speak. He was a carpenter since he was a teenager, and even built our home along with several other homes locally. Pretty inspiring and impressive to me.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
That would be our one-of-a-kind items. We like to come up with unique primitive woodcrafts that are appealing to others, and yet at the same time are functional in the home.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
I can't wait to build my home I have one of each of Carols items on a wish list!!