Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring is in the Air and I have a winner


Good Morning, I am late at announcing my winner

Thank you to everyone who signed up and shared
the winner is 

congrats Cathy on winning 

 Look who came to see Nana :)

what a crazy week I had last week
I had Internet issues, computer issues
all due to storms a week ago this past weekend


And then since my kiddo's are all down I spent this
past weekend with family, we went fishing last night!


Kale built him a fort out of wood at the lake
They keep this wood piled under a tree to build firs
Yes it was a cool windy evening but so much fun
and we did have a Nice Fire going


Nana caught the first fish, ok so not officially it was on my rod
but PaPa had to reel it in because Nana and Lilly was gone on a walk

I will be out of touch this week
have orders to wrap up today but I am spending quality time with family

Have a wonderful week, it is Beautiful weather here
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Those are big fish. Love the curls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with family. This is a great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing more special than spending time with family :)
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u so much for your generous give away great catches and that curly head is so very sweet
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much