Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Leap day

And so we have an extra day this year


Hmm wonder if that may possibly mean with 24 extra hours 
that I will get more work accomplished :)

It is a beautiful morning here in Oklahoma
I may have to close myself indoors to get that work done LOL


As some of you know I am a consultant for Beautycounter
Today wraps up our Monday Makeup specials
with wonderful deal. Purchase The Mattify Skin Finishing powder 
and get a Free Powder brush a $39.00 value free
Mattify Skin Finishing Powder is a lightweight, translucent powder that blends invisibly to absorb shine, reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines, and set makeup. Unlike a powder foundation, it’s designed to be worn over your foundation, tinted moisturizer, concealer, or bare skin. In one universal shade that suits all skin tones, our Finishing Powder gives skin a naturally smooth and even finish, leaving behind no white residue


Thought I would share the Bathing Beauty with you
My daughter in law and the kiddo's came down this weekend
We attended a Birthday party for a special friend
after the party they went swimming at an indoor pool
Lilly loves the water


and since today is an extra day
I am running a special listing on Etsy


I am giving away a Rabbit on my blog and 
also one on my Facebook page

Have a Wonderful Monday 
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Ah, I love that DARLING little bathing beauty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lil cutie! Happy leap day. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even with an extra day I'm always behind! Lilly is a doll! Glad you had a visit from her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute sittin there by the pool! Fun times to cherish.

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much