Saturday, November 28, 2015

Lots to Share

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving

It is now time to Prepare for Christmas
wow what a year, wasn't it just yesterday we were doing Halloween?
To all of my many friends and customers this year
some have noticed I have removed everything in my etsy shop
with the exception of my printed tucks
As the new year starts early for me, I will be revamping 
my etsy and adding Rabbits before Christmas gets here

BUT hey they (the pillow tucks) are on SALE 
They make wonderful hostess gifts the small ones
are adorable tied to packages, and I will ship a gift 
for you with a sweet printed prim Christmas card included from you

I am closing this year with a sale on these

use code SMBIZ2015 

Celebrating small business Saturday
yesI know Saturday is almost over
I have been sewing :) but it is running through
until Cyber Monday, that is right the coupon is good
until Monday Night


There are many to choose from 

Now if I could figure out how to rush Spring time 
I would be doing that, as it has turned bitter cold here in Oklahoma


I am only waiting on two more pictures, and I can share all of the ornaments
that are going to be given away,  there are a Total of 
14 bloggers participating so be sure to come back and see 
me on December the First to find the links
You will sign up on each of the blogs which will mean you will
have many chances to win



No Harmful Chemicals
I am launching my Beautycounter business 
on Facebook starting Tomorrow



Hope you are having a Wonderful Weekend
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Brenda,

    Wishing you a bee-u-tee-ful Sunday, filled with God's Blessings. Time is fur-flying by and I wish this time of year would last longer, the days go by slower......but that isn't the way it works. I'm waiting for the first snow here in the mountains, it's been so mild but I know Mr. Winter will be arriving soon.

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the blog hop! It is going to be so much fun!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much