Monday, December 15, 2014

Time is certainly flying By

Good Morning

Well look at me a Week has gone by since my last post

and my absence is not from the hustle and bustle of the season!

Are you ready for Christmas?


Daydreaming, It is what I do when I slow down *smile*
Ok not all the time, I am preparing for some changes in
my business, be ready for that info soon 


I could so live here
Out in the Country far away from anywhere and anyone

I would have animals lots of animals
more Chickens then I have now *grin*
a Huge garden every year

Can you imagine being in one of those chairs on that porch
and drinking your coffee, pretty peaceful huh ?



Ok back to all reality I am where I am and I am Happy
for the time being *HUGE sigh*

Suppose I should get myself in gear and go out today
to face the crowd and get a bit prepared for the Holiday


Wishing you a Wonderful day 
Brenda

11 comments:

  1. I could live like that as well.......but for the time being I'm happy where I'm at too. Hopefully 2015 will be good to us.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little cabin looks perfect, I could settle in there easily.
    Merry Christmas*

    ReplyDelete
  3. MorningBrenda, on I so want to live there too, cozy cabin. And I would have tons of animals too. Getting there, still have wrapping and some cleaning to do...enjoy your day,Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One can never had too many chickens :-) Enjoy daydreaming and preparing for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good morning!
    I was thinking about you and where you live before I rolled out of bed this am!
    always love seeing what you are up to!
    hope you have a great week!
    many blessings being sent your way!
    I'd love that cabin, but not the chickens! grin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am done shopping and that is good. I finally began to start early because facing the crowds was what would bring me down each year. It is so much better this way.
    Enjoy your day
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does not hurt to dream. What a cute cottage. It evokes warmth and love.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very peaceful dreamy post, except for those hints of business changes. I hope exciting things are in the works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to be at that cabin right now, just me and a trunk load of crafting supplies! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pictures..Very timely..Have a Merry Christmas Brenda..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, that looks so nice a peaceful. Wouldn't know how to handle the snow though. I have never lived anyplace that it snows.

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much