Friday, December 19, 2014

Are you ready for Christmas



I have not done much decorating this year
We do not have family in at Christmas time
so I kept it simple, main reason
my someday studio building is once again FULL
And I can not reach my boxes of decor 


I did get a Special Swap in the mail from 
A very special friend 
Her shop is on vacation, sort of like mine is right now 

she makes the most beautiful arrangements


This year I purchased from a couple of friends
The Snowman is from 


And the wood block and snowman below are from
Crystal Bowen on Facebook 

I love this snowman on the Old Barn Wood !!


Got a special ornament in the mail with a card that I have 
reread several times from a Sweet Friend



My Rooster sled I got a few years ago from my GREAT friend



And I can not close without sharing a picture of Lilly 


hoping if all goes as planned we will be able to
take a wild one day trip to stop here and there
to see everyone, that is an all day thing spending 
many hours driving !!
And Praying things go as planned
so I can see my oldest son for a short visit
that I have not seen in over 5 years !!

They say Miss Lilly is using that finger to sass everyone! LOL
It is hard to believe she will be a year old in February 
and even harder to know we have not seen her since July !

Patiently waiting for summer when they will come down to 
visit a few times ! This Nana can not Wait !!

I will be back today to post my First Giveaway of 2015
so come back and see me shortly

Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Gifts from friends are the best, I love displaying them each year and the reminder of my good friends around the world. Miss Lilly is getting big and still a cutie. I hope you will be able to find the time to visit with your family.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You purchased some beautiful items. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great holiday. Sounds like a fun day driving and seeing people. I hope the weather cooperates for you. Your home looks nice. My boxes were packed away so I didn't decorate a lot. I leave in two days for Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so pretty! I hope that you will be able to see your son soon. Lily is such a pretty baby. I bet you miss her.

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much