Tuesday, June 26, 2012

CELEBRATION One Day Only Sale

Good Morning Sweet Friends
Sweet Indeed.........there is a number on my sidebar
under what should read the Sweetest People in the World
That is right under my followers oh my LOOK at the number
I have waited to reach that number so today I am celebrating

1100!!!!! followers


I am doing the Happy Dance so I have decided to have 
A ONE Day Only Special Sale to celebrate

20% off for the next 24 hours to all my Blog readers

When making your purchase be sure to use the code
BLOGSPECIAL
all caps and all one word to get your discount

And as always if you do not do Etsy you can purchase
directly from my shop items by sending an email to me
And letting me know what you would like to purchase so I can 
send you an invoice!!

Have a Wonderful day
Brenda

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 1100 followers! I was so happy when I got to 40 :-).

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Brenda on 1100 follwers and not years!!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Congrats! That is a lot of followers! I'm not surprised though, you make really great prims. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the ever growing numbers of fans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brenda, congrats on the 1100 bloggers, wow, thats alot of bloggings,so happy for you.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your 1100 followers! Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on lots of happy followers and thanks for the fun sale. Enjoy your week, my friend! Don't work too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 1100 followers!!

    Have a wonderful night~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the following, Brenda!! One of these days I'd like to grow up and be just like you!!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Brenda!!! 1100 people think your so talented and wonderful. We all love your amazing creations and your fun blog.
    -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your 1100 followers! That's great!!

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much