Wednesday, February 29, 2012

just got an email from Connie

I just heard from Connie and they are fine

The media is really something that upsets me, thrilled to know
they were wrong, when I looked at a news story on Branson
early this morning it said that 13 had lost their lives and countless 
others were injured, later throughout the day that info changed

I do not think they should report on the news until they have the story
correct!!!!!! I am just thrilled to know Connie and her hubby are Ok
Her daughter did not get damage to their home, it did damage her
business and the Church they attend.

More storms are suppose to take place tonight and I pray for 
everyone's safety, and for those affected by these late season
blizzards my prayers are with you also to stay warm and safe

Ok I need to finish this box for the mail tomorrow and get some rest
So I can do it all again tomorrow
And blog about winners on my blog and the PAFA blog as well!!

Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the update Brenda - I just got an email/comment from Connie as well and was so relieved to hear she was ok. Praying for the devastated communities. It snowed all last night and all day today here, but has let up here for the time being. I hear, though, we're supposed to get more on Friday. At least our power was only out for a short time this time around. Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that Connie is fine!

    The storm came through here last night but I assumed it died down after it went through OK. It wasn't until later today that I was being asked if my family was okay and prayers were being sent to Branson. I had no idea! I texted my sister to see what was going on and was shocked to learn that a tornado went through leaving lots of destruction along the strip, lots of theaters were damaged. My sister works at a spa resort there and her daughter lives and works there. But their work and home are fine, thank the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Brenda:
    The weather has been so devastating to that area. I feel badly for them. So many blogger friends all over the country. I don't know Connie, I'm glad she and family are safe.
    Nice chandelier you have Brenda!
    Its so pretty. I'm happy for you.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that Connie is okay..stay safe everyone! Hugs to you Brenda, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's difficult at times to trust what the media is reporting. I agree they shouldn't report anything till they have all the facts.
    So glad to hear your friend is ok. Praying for everyone.
    hugz~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news! So glad that Connie is safe.We had some rough weather here yesterday too.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much