Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Got my Prize from Willa and what Season is it?


It is FALL!!!!

Good Saturday morning , well I did it I actually got a full nights sleep. I went to bed at 9 last night and was bright eyed and ready to rise by 5 AM, do I feel rested? Well more then I have been recently but I feel like I could sleep a week just to catch up!!
I am working on Christmas and Spring, I feel like fall just up and left my home LOL. My yard insists it is still Fall with all the leafs that are piling up!  Yesterday I got a great fall order and I even took a trip to the quilt shop for the fabric for it, And I am going to have to find time to run back over there!! All the Halloween fabrics were half price, but did not have time yesterday to shop. You see I was on a mission, I had to go to an antique store to find graters and sifters!! And YES I scored LOL. But I still need more!
I love my blogging friends LilRaggedyAngie will be sending me some this next week!! I had no clue how well my grater and sifter gingers would sell!

Most are selling Wholesale, This time of the year I really miss my store! It thrills me to know that so many will be carrying my items in their shops in so many states! I will be adding a couple of these to my Etsy Shop sometime to today. The Rusty Thimble Etsy Shop


Most all of the items I am making seem to be going straight in boxes and out the door, I had to run to the post office to ship yesterday and they are just amazed at the amount of packages I have shipped lately!


I did receive my giveaway prize from Willa of **The Old Cupboard Door** Not only did Willa send the noodle board she painted, Isn't it Great and trust me when I say the picture does not do it justice, It is Awesome! She also sent the two taper Candles and a Sweet little card! Thank you so much Willa!


I did run across a Great Buy yesterday I got 11 Mill Spools for $19.95 pretty good since I was needing them for make do's, These guys will be snowmen!!



Oops a Rabbit??? Do I have you bouncing all over the place yet LOL! These guys were real Hot sellers last year I believe the last count I had, I sold like 52 of these rabbits. Well I already have orders for them this year

I am loving this, just ask me if I am tired Yet? Nope I am still going, not worn out one bit, well maybe a little but I am still going strong, And managing to do everyday things also, I have learned how to multi task big time

My Baby goes to the vet this morning for shots, Rango is growing so fast and I have missed chances at pictures that I will later regret. But Shelby and Rango want all of their fans to know they are not abused they still seem to get lots of attention and love regardless of how busy mom is!!


They both need hair cuts again poor babies but they get baths all the time, This one just can not seem to stay White. She is a mess, into everything, and she knows how to get your attention if she feels you are ignoring her!! She is going to be more rotten then her Mama, Who by the way is showing some signs of being a bit Jealous. Shelby has always had a seat on the arm of Dad's recliner in the evenings and now the squirt as she is called has decided that is her seat, Yes there are two chair arms but neither one want a thing to do with the vacant Recliner arm ?? Oh I love my Babies!

And by the way we are having yet another fish fry today for a few family members. So have I made you tired today LOL, wishing you all a wonderful Weekend
Brenda

10 comments:

  1. Lots of wonderful pieces. Someone asked me once about selling wholesale, I don't make enough selling them myself, lol. I wish I had known how popular spools would be, they used to be cheap and tons of them, now everyone has raised the prices on them. I just love rango and his coat, he is a beautiful pup.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda,
    Congratulations on your win from Willa. It is spectacular!!
    Enjoy,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brenda-
    What a wonderful prize from Willa. Congratulations!!
    Wow, you are one busy girl. I'm exhausted reading your post, Lol!
    You sure have done some beautiful creations.
    I LOVE your snowman makedo. Too cute!!!
    Rango is sooo adorable!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup...you done it - wore me completely ragged.... ;o) Sounds like a happy kind of busy though....Love that noodle board from Willa...so festively spooky! Wish I could round up some graters or sifters for you, but I don't seem them very often. If I do, though, I'll surely keep you in mind....And oh....I so love how you do a bunny! ;o) Happy Saturday!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really do have a lot going on but I'm very happy for you! And I love everything you make! You always inspire me! Enjoy your weekend, my friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're staying busy Brenda...your prims are the best!! Now everyone can enjoy them in every state!! :)
    Rango is a cutie pie for sure!
    Poor Shelby! Have a great rest of the weekend.
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh Brenda, this is all good news. I'm so glad to hear things are going well with you and especially glad to hear you're getting rest. I hope all is well with your hubby. That prize is a winner and will brighten up a spot in your new home. I'll be getting my Jack pokes from Willa next week :o)
    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the win, Brenda! I sure am loving your new creations! Your Elves are adorable. Now I need to go give mine a HUG!!!
    Give Shelby and Rango and kiss and scratch behind the ears for me!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your win! I love what you have been making. I know about lack of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sifters, and graters, and gingerbread men oh my!!! Your busy and I love the mill spools for your make do's they look cool just sitting there. I think the noodle board you won is sooo cute. Good luck with all your orders. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much