Good Morning Readers
Happy Anniversary to The Rusty Thimble Blog
wow has is really been a year? I can't believe how time has flown by!!
Please don't forget to sign up for my current Giveaway, and if you are signed up
for my newsletter I will be sending that out this afternoon!! You won't want to miss it!
Today I am a day late as always so I am doing my Monday Marketplace Feature
I belong it an amazing selling group on Etsy called The Old Farmhouse Gathering
these ladies are talented gals now, and so very helpful in the online world of Etsy!
Today I am featuring someone who is a BIG inspiration Sue of
Rabbit Hollow Prims
Isn't this just adorable
Be sure and pay Sue a Visit
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
Rabbit Hollow Prims because my mom had the name for her shop when it was open and wanted to carry on the name.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
About 2 years
3. What type of items do you offer?
primitive dolls. vintage patterns, fabrics and turkey calls
4. How long have you been crafting?
5. Who or What inspires you?
All the other doll artists out there.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
I couldn't pick just one but I love Halloween the most.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)