Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Old Farmhouse Gathering Group is have an Autumn Celebration

The Talented Artist of The Old Farmhouse Gathering are celebrating Autumn on Etsy
The Fall listings for this celebration will be from
August the 2nd to August the 15th
I did not participate in this one, still to busy keeping all of my boxes
company that still need to be unpacked. 
Please Be sure to go check out the listings, not all are posted as of yet.
So check back on August the 2nd.
Simply click
Fall will be here soon, and with temps well over 100 I think everyone is ready for it!!
So what better way to get into the mood for cooler weather then to do some
early shopping for Fall!!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Weekend.
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Brenda! You won my Root Beer Candle Giveaway! Please email me...stop by my blog and use the email button:)
    Hugs~
    Kim
    briarridgefarmhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim WOW I am so thrilled
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much