Sunday, June 13, 2010

Good Morning & a Special


Would you Like to Win This American Makedo on An OLD Rusty Oil Can, and also win this set of Primitive Stars, The old Tin and the vintage Doilie........Well be sure and signup by Monday I will draw a name on June the 15th. Just click on the picture on top of the right sidebar to Signup!!

Gee it is a Pretty day I sit outside on my swing this morning with my Puppy and drank my coffee. I have got to remember to grab my Camera before we go outside we have a pair of Large RoadRunners that are hanging out, they are so neat to watch. I will try to snag a picture of them this next week.
I posted my Special on my Sales Blog this morning for June 13th and 14th only !! I have 2 Green and 2 Mustard Print Pears these are large pears and so Neat!! They are only $9.99 each plus shipping, jump on over to check them out.

Hope each and everyone of you have had a Wonderful Weekend so far and Enjoy this Glorious Day!
Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much