Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Marketplace OldFarmhouseGathering

This weeks Monday Marketplace is featuring Darlene of DarleneDecorates
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?

Darlenedecorates.etsy.com I just thought it fit me, because I have all kinds of items in my shop.

2. How long have you been on Etsy?
Since '08.

3. What type of items do you offer?
Mostly candles and soaps, but also antiques, pillows and lots of prims.

4. How long have you been crafting?
Since I can remember, my Mom makes all kinds of things, I guess I inherited the gift.

5. Who or What inspires you?
The different scent of my candles and soaps, makes my house smell so good.

6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
I really like my pineapple votive, I love the mini canister, but the scent reminds me of the islands
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
I have a blog Darlenedecorates.blogspot.com, facebook and twitter under Darlenedecorates, OOTBS etsy team, Primitive Peddler Cafe and I do lots of craft shows

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful pick! Thank you for helping out the OFG Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful interview.
    Congratulations Darlene
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful feature! Thanks for all you do for our team!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the looks of Darlene's items...I bet they smell good too! Nice feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah nice, Darlene is doing a wonderful job with her etsy shoppe. I love her photos, and her items are appealing too. Thanks Brenda:) Carol

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much