Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gee it is a Cold Winter This Year


This Picture was taken on Christmas day the Wild Turkeys were loving the weather.
It has dropped down so cold everywhere with the Artic Blast that has rolled through the states.
I hope everyone is warm !!
Our pipes Froze up *No water* YUCK but we will get that fixed soon.
I truely feel blessed to have this RV I complain about living in LOL. It is a warm roof over our heads!

See this Sheep she is currently my January Giveaway on my Sales Blog so be sure and go sign up for her. I will be doing my giveaways every month of the year and there is always one on this blog and on my sales blog. Don't foget to send a friend I always throw you name into the drawings another time when you do that, just have them tell me that you sent them.


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful setting with the pond and bridge. I would love to have something like that in my backyard.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is a pong by my inlaws Lakehouse just down the road from us. I wish it was in my yard too LOL!! Thank you I love to take pictures around the lake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I love looking at the wildlife at my brothers. He lives way up north - so peaceful
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok I guess I need to check for typos LOL I meant to say pond duh!!

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy your comments
Thank you so much